Horticulture, Viticulture, and Hemp
- Apply ~500kg per hectare OR 5kg per 100 square meters.
- Spread with a fertiliser or compost spreader.
Lawns, Ovals, and Golf courses
- Broadcast ~250kg per hectare OR 2.5kg per 100 square meters.
- Golf Tees
- Lawns apply in Spring and early Autumn.
Flowers, vegetable beds and garden beds
- Apply 50g per square metre and water in.
- Gently incorporate into the soil for best results.
- After planting, top dress by sprinkling a thin layer above the root zone.
- Re-apply every six weeks during growth season.
Acid-loving, and Australian indigenous plants
- Apply 25g per square metre, or 35g for fast-growing plants, starting a minimum of 10cm from the base of the plant, then water in.
- Re-apply in spring and autumn.
Ornamental shrubs & roses
- Apply 50g per square metre, starting a minimum of 10cm from the base of the plant, then water in.
- Re-apply every 6 to 8 weeks from spring until mid-autumn.
- Sprinkle a thin layer leaving a small clearance around the stem of the plant and water in.
- Re-apply as a top dress every six weeks.
Planting trees and shrubs
Apply 15g per 10cm pot size at the root base during planting and water in.
Fruit trees (all types)
- For young trees, apply 300g in spring and autumn, and water in.
- For mature trees, apply 600g in 10cm holes across the root area of the tree, in spring and autumn, and water in.